Wide Angle Tasmania are offering three full scholarship places for those aged 25 or under to participate in the TasDOCS initiative. The scholarship includes a fee-free place in the initiative and access to the production resources provided through the initiative.
If selected you will need to attend all workshops and complete a short documentary film (under 5mins). The support of Wide Angle Tasmania and State Growth will be acknowledge in the end credits of the film you produce.
Download the TasDOCS scholarship application here (pdf)
Download the TasDOCS scholarship application here (word)
Application must be received by 4pm July 8
Am I eligible?
This opportunity is available to
- all current financial WAT members (call 6223 8344 to check your membership status before applying)
- those nominated by your employer/not-for-profit organisation (please attach evidence of your nomination)
How will Wide Angle decide who receives the scholarship?
Wide Angle Tasmania’s Executive Director will make a decision based on the applications that are received. All applicants will be notified with 7 days of the closing date of the outcome.
I’m interested – what do I do now?
- Check out the TasDOCS guidelines – if you have questions about the initiative please contact Wide Angle Tasmania
- To discuss the scholarship application and the activities/materials that the successful scholarship recipient would need to agree to, contact Wide Angle Tasmania to discuss
- submit a completed scholarship application form by July 8, 2019 to [email protected] along with a brief bio (no more than 150 words) and a CV
- complete and submit a registration form for TasDOCS by July 8
- If nominated by your employer/not-for-profit organisation, please attach evidence of this invitation (email from employer/not-for-profit organistaion etc.)
“This Youth Arts Project was assisted through Arts Tasmania and Screen Tasmania by the Minister for the Arts.”