The roadshow explores our screen industry’s collective priorities, with an invitation to the broad community to contribute to our agenda setting policy work, our industry and its future. The structure of each roadshow date varies between states, with content including:
- A policy update drawing on findings from our annual business survey
- Insights to our post-election policy priorities and positioning
- Information about professional growth and development opportunities
- An update on recent industrial reforms
- A detailed members only workshop about the newly announced ATRRA agreement.
Find below a detailed order of events for our Hobart roadshow leg.
9.30AM - 12.00PM POLICY, PRODUCTION, PROGRESS
- Policy Update
- Annual Business Survey
- Post-Election Priorities
- Industrial Reforms
- Professional Growth & Development