Do you have a screen project an early stage of development? Would you like to meet with an experienced industry professional who can provide critical feedback and help expand how you consider the story, platform, collaborators and audience?
Up to six Tasmanian screen practitioners will receive a one-on-one mentorship session during August with:
- Alicia Rackett for animation projects;
- Shaun Wilson for drama/comedy projects or
- Catherine Pettman for documentary projects
This is an ideal opportunity to advance (or pivot) your project quickly and expand your professional network. To take advantage of this offer:
- you will need to be a current WAT member and
- Complete the application form (below) and email it to email@example.com 10am Monday August 10, 2020
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 6223 3844.
About the project Mentors:
Alicia Rackett is an award-winning producer of broadcast animation, interactive and mobile media and co-founder of Blue Rocket Productions. Read more here
Shaun Wilson is a TV and commercial director working throughout Australia and the UK. Read more here
Catherine Pettman is a creative producer working across documentary, drama and live events. Read more here
‘Supported by Screen Tasmania’s Industry Development program’