Wide Angle Tasmania are currently calling for applications for three NEW opportunities for Tasmanian screen practitioners.
NERVE... for your first shot at production. 4 teams receive a cash budget and Wide Angle support to go through the full process of making a short screen project. Applications close May 31, 2018
End Game... three months support to work on your screen dream. Applications close May 10, 2018
Washington Residency... the keys to Washington Street for up to three months to work on your screen venture. Applications close May 10, 2018
To help you prepare a solid application, we’ve scheduled a stack of meet-ups and webinars over the next 6 weeks:
- Information Session at Washington St (for all programmes) April 26, 5.30pm
- Webinar information session (for all programmes) May 1, 6pm
- Webinar – Goal setting workshop for End Game applications May 8, 6pm
- Speed networking - meet NERVE collaborators, May 15, 6pm
- Tips for writing funding applications (NERVE), May 22, 6pm
- Prepare a 3 minute pitch (NERVE), May 29, 6pm
- WAT short films screening (NERVE), May 30 2pm
Click through the links above for more information and to register your attendance at meet-ups and webinars.