WAT membership connects you with the Tasmanian screen sector and allows you to access a range of benefits:
- receive a 30% discount when you hire facilities from WAT
- be part of the WAT crew and/or production company database - a great way to profile your skills, connect with others and gain referrals for work opportunities
- access initiatives and professional development opportunities including workshops and events
- receive an hour-long consultation with the WAT production team
- apply to advertise your project or event through the WAT newsletter
- access to Screen Entrepreneurs, a resource hub focusing on the core entrepreneurial areas of business skills and planning.
Membership is for 12 months and is available to individuals and companies:
Concession membership $44 (if you have a healthcare, student, or seniors card)
Company membership $132 includes 2 individual memberships and is available to production companies, schools and colleges, not-for-profit organisations and private businesses.
Become a member online by clicking on your membership type - or send us an email ([email protected]) or give us a call at the office on 03 6223 8344.