WAT membership connects you with the Tasmanian screen sector and allows you to access a range of benefits:
- receive a 30% discount when you hire production equipment or venue space with WAT
- be part of the WAT crew and/or production company database - a great way to profile your skills, connect with others and gain referrals for work opportunities
- access initiatives and professional development opportunities including workshops and events
- apply for equipment subsidy and sponsorship
- low cost production insurance for eligible projects
- receive an hour-long consultation with the WAT production team
- apply to advertise your project or event through the WAT newsletter
- access WAT Shares, a time bank resource for practitioners to exchange skills
Membership is for 12 months and is available to individuals and companies:
Concession membership $44 (if you have a healthcare, student, or seniors card)
Company membership $132 includes 2 individual memberships and is available to production companies, schools and colleges, not-for-profit organisations and private businesses.
Become a member online by clicking on your membership type - or give us a call at the office.