Kali Bean donated 2019-06-28 12:51:48 +1000
Annual membership to WAT connects you with the Tasmanian screen sector and allows you to access a range of benefits:
- receive a 30% discount when you hire production equipment or venue space with WAT
- be part of the WAT crew and/or production company database - a great way to profile your skills, connect with others and gain referrals for work opportunities
- access initiatives and professional development opportunities including workshops and events
- apply for equipment subsidy and sponsorship
- low cost production insurance for eligible projects
- receive an hour-long consultation with the WAT production team
- apply to advertise your project or event through the WAT newsletter
- access WAT Shares, a time bank resource for practitioners to exchange skills
- access to Screen Entrepreneurs, a resource hub focusing on the core entrepreneurial areas of business skills and planning.
Thanks for joining us!Donate
If you're interested in making and watching screen stories, subscribe to our free monthly newsletter by entering your details below. We'll email you the WAT newsletter at the start of each month.
Previous newsletters can be found here:
Kali Bean - Production Manager
I am new to the screen production world and I am keen to learn as much as I can from all types of piers with varied experience and skill sets. I have spent the last 10 years working in various roles across the advertising and agency spaces.
I found out about Wide Angle while researching education opportunities for myself and my new production role. I am hoping to meet people that I can learn from, build experience by getting opportunities to work with other people and discover new ideas or processes that I can incorporate into my role.