If you're interested in making and watching screen stories, subscribe to our free monthly newsletter by entering your details below. We'll email you the WAT newsletter at the start of each month.
Previous newsletters can be found here:
January 2019 Feb 2019 March 2019 April 2019 May 2019 June 2019 July 2019 August 2019 Sept 2019 October 2019 January 2018 Feb 2018 March 2018 April 2018 May 2018 June 2018 July 2018 August 2018 Sept 2018 October 2018 Nov 2018 Dec 2018
Jim Rice donated 2017-08-26 17:13:23 +1000
Annual membership to WAT connects you with the Tasmanian screen sector and allows you to access a range of benefits:
- receive a 30% discount when you hire production equipment or venue space with WAT
- be part of the WAT crew and/or production company database - a great way to profile your skills, connect with others and gain referrals for work opportunities
- access initiatives and professional development opportunities including workshops and events
- apply for equipment subsidy and sponsorship
- low cost production insurance for eligible projects
- receive an hour-long consultation with the WAT production team
- apply to advertise your project or event through the WAT newsletter
- access WAT Shares, a time bank resource for practitioners to exchange skills
- access to Screen Entrepreneurs, a resource hub focusing on the core entrepreneurial areas of business skills and planning.
Thanks for joining us!Donate
Jim Rice - Photographer / Film Maker
I have over 20 years experience as a professional photographer mainly on magazines and metro newspapers in Sydney.I have made several videos , the latest is about a shoemaker. The film is a study of the art of shoe making from beginning to end in the style of "slow film ".
i am interested in Documentary and Comedy .
I work as a camera operator with a Canon C100 mark 2 and a selection of lens etc for hire .