James Burke donated 2019-06-01 18:54:25 +1000
Annual membership to WAT connects you with the Tasmanian screen sector and allows you to access a range of benefits:
- receive a 30% discount when you hire production equipment or venue space with WAT
- be part of the WAT crew and/or production company database - a great way to profile your skills, connect with others and gain referrals for work opportunities
- access initiatives and professional development opportunities including workshops and events
- apply for equipment subsidy and sponsorship
- low cost production insurance for eligible projects
- receive an hour-long consultation with the WAT production team
- apply to advertise your project or event through the WAT newsletter
- access WAT Shares, a time bank resource for practitioners to exchange skills
Thanks for joining us!Donate
DOP // Lighting Camera Operator
Experience: Lighting Camera Operator for TV Networks, Production Companies and Businesses. With 11 years of working in the industry, through employment and freelance, James has acquired a wide range of media production expertise in live TV, feature films, TV series, broadcast commercials, programs, documentaries and corporate productions.
FS7 XDCAM with Zoom / CP.2 Primes.
Wireless Director's Monitor.
Lighting, Audio and Drone Kits.
Post-Production and Live Stream Facilities available.
Public Liability ($20m).
Worker's Compensation Insurance.
Provide First Aid Certificate.
White Card - Construction induction.
Blue Card – Working with vulnerable people check.