Felicity Wilkinson donated 2020-04-21 08:51:27 +1000
Annual membership to WAT connects you with the Tasmanian screen sector and allows you to access a range of benefits:
- receive a 30% discount when you hire production equipment or venue space with WAT
- be part of the WAT crew and/or production company database - a great way to profile your skills, connect with others and gain referrals for work opportunities
- access initiatives and professional development opportunities including workshops and events
- apply for equipment subsidy and sponsorship
- low cost production insurance for eligible projects
- receive an hour-long consultation with the WAT production team
- apply to advertise your project or event through the WAT newsletter
- access WAT Shares, a time bank resource for practitioners to exchange skills
- access to Screen Entrepreneurs, a resource hub focusing on the core entrepreneurial areas of business skills and planning.
Thanks for joining us!Donate
Felicity Wilkinson donated 2019-03-25 12:45:48 +1100
Thanks for booking equipment, tickets or registering for a course with Wide Angle Tasmania. If you'd like to pay online, you can do that here!
Please click the 'other' amount and enter the amount on the invoice. You will be redirected to paypal where you can pay using your credit card or paypal account.
If you already have an invoice number already, please reference that so that we can track your payment.
You will receive a receipt from paypal that the payment has been made. WAT will email you an invoice once we have received confirmation that the funds have been received.
Cheers! Any problems, please contact us on 6223 8344 or email [email protected]Donate
Freelance Production Coordinator~Assistant and emerging Script Supervisor
Felicity is a Freelance Production Coordinator/Assistant and emerging Script Supervisor who has worked in the Production Office on television series, and on a number of short film projects.
Felicity is based in Hobart, Tasmania and holds a comprehensive knowledge of her beautiful home state and the network of screen professionals that live here, she is happy to relocate for work and highly adaptable to challenging locations, and high pressure environments. With an open mind and easy-going yet professional nature Felicity is a passionate, committed, and valued member of any team.
Colleagues have reported that Felicity's attributes include being highly efficient, results oriented, with excellent problem-solving and diplomacy skills. Able to quickly assess areas in need of improvement, and adept at developing creative and new methods to improve efficiency and efficacy.
In 2020 Felicity has undertaken training in Continuity, as an emerging Script Supervisor this is a role she is driven to thrive in. In 2019 Felicity successfully completed an Industry Certificate in Production Management at Australian Film Television Radio School (AFTRS) in Sydney.
Available to work in; Continuity as Script Supervisor, Production Office, Locations, Unit, Art Department. Highly adaptable and transferable skills.
Enquiries more than welcome and no job too big or too small!