Felicity Wilkinson donated 2019-04-22 14:02:03 +1000
Annual membership to WAT connects you with the Tasmanian screen sector and allows you to access a range of benefits:
- receive a 30% discount when you hire production equipment or venue space with WAT
- be part of the WAT crew and/or production company database - a great way to profile your skills, connect with others and gain referrals for work opportunities
- access initiatives and professional development opportunities including workshops and events
- apply for equipment subsidy and sponsorship
- low cost production insurance for eligible projects
- receive an hour-long consultation with the WAT production team
- apply to advertise your project or event through the WAT newsletter
- access WAT Shares, a time bank resource for practitioners to exchange skills
Thanks for joining us!Donate
Felicity Wilkinson donated 2019-03-25 12:45:48 +1100
Thanks for booking equipment, tickets or registering for a course with Wide Angle Tasmania. If you'd like to pay online, you can do that here!
Please click the 'other' amount and enter the amount on the invoice. You will be redirected to paypal where you can pay using your credit card or paypal account.
If you already have an invoice number already, please reference that so that we can track your payment.
You will receive a receipt from paypal that the payment has been made. WAT will email you an invoice once we have received confirmation that the funds have been received.
Cheers! Any problems, please contact us on 6223 8344 or email email@example.comDonate
Freelance Production Manager~ Coordinator~ Assistant
Felicity is an emerging Freelance Production Manager and Producer who has worked on a number of short film projects, and in the Production Office on television series. Felicity holds extensive experience in Management and Corporate Governance and thrives when applying these skills to Film Production.
In early 2019 Felicity successfully completed an Industry Certificate in Production Management at Australian Film Television Radio School (AFTRS) in Sydney.
Felicity is based in Hobart, Tasmania and holds a comprehensive knowledge of her beautiful home state and the network of screen professionals that live here, she is happy to relocate for work and highly adaptable to challenging locations, and high pressure environments. With an open mind and easy-going yet professional nature Felicity is a passionate, committed, and valued member of any team.
Available for work in Production Office, Locations, and Unit.