Finn Clarke donated 2021-01-31 16:59:13 +1100
Annual concession membership is available at a discount to holders of a Health Care card or Seniors card.
WAT membership connects you with the Tasmanian screen sector and allows you to access a range of benefits:
- receive a 30% discount when you hire production equipment or venue space with WAT
- be part of the WAT crew and/or production company database - a great way to profile your skills, connect with others and gain referrals for work opportunities
- access initiatives and professional development opportunities including workshops and events
- apply for equipment subsidy and sponsorship
- low cost production insurance for eligible projects
- receive an hour-long consultation with the WAT production team
- apply to advertise your project or event through the WAT newsletter
- access WAT Shares, a time bank resource for practitioners to exchange skills
- access to Screen Entrepreneurs, a resource hub focusing on the core entrepreneurial areas of business skills and planning.
Thanks for joining us!Donate
Composer / Location and Post-Production Audio Engineer
Finn Clarke is a Tasmanian multimedia composer and location/post-production audio engineer. Creating original music and sound for film, documentary, installation and contemporary art music applications, he has been commissioned by the Tasmanian Symphony Orchestra, Parks Australia, CSIRO, Moo Brew, the Hobart City Council and various independent filmmakers and artists.