End Game... three months support to work on your screen dream.
Wide Angle Tasmania provides Tasmanian screen practitioners with the framework and support to work strategically on achieving their dream. End Game will help you to define your long-term screen aspiration and then identify a first step that can be achieved in 3 months.
Applications will be open soon for round 3 of End Game beginning in February 2019. Each round, 8 filmmakers will be selected to participate in a 3 month programme of goal-setting, peer support, coaching and reflection designed to help you transform your great idea into action. End Game is delivered online to Tasmanian screen practitioners. The celebration event at the end of the three months will be held at Washington Street, Hobart.
Each participant will receive;
• 3 x one-one mentoring sessions to shape and evaluate the action plan to achieve your 3 month screen goal
• weekly feedback on your progress
• a network of colleagues undertaking End Game
• access to online goal setting software
• access to WAT SHARES to help achieve the steps identified in your action plan
• a launch event to celebrate your achievements
End Game is designed to:
- develop entrepreneurial thinking and creative business skills for screen practitioners.
- acquire skills and strategies that support a habit of goal setting and action planning to progress screen objectives.
- forge a community of colleagues that understand and support filmmaker’s individual goals
- acquire knowledge about, and practice in engaging broadly with the screen industry to support practitioner’s short term goals
Selection for End Game is competitive and will be assessed on the application submitted. The full course cost is $120 (payable up front or by fortnightly instalments after enrolment is confirmed). If you are keen to be involved but unable to pay the full fee, please get in touch with Abi Binning to discuss your situation directly. WAT may be able to provide additional support for active contributors to the screen community. WAT’s course refund policy can be found here.
Applications for Round 3 open
October 5, 2018
|Applications for Round 3 close||January 16, 2019|
|January 18, 2019|
February 1 - April 26, 2019
Public announcement of successful participants
January 18, 2019
End Game Round 1 - participants and their goals
Lisa Gormley - Screen business capacity building.
Aeshlie Wheeler - Screen business capacity building.
Michael Vivarelli - Screen business scoping and website design.
Kim Jacobs - Complete final draft of feature script.
Daniel James - Career pathway planning.
Andrew Hinze - Produce portfolio show reel.
Emma Wilson - Complete first draft of TV series script.
End Game Round 2 - participants and their goals
Danny Youd - Write and direct a short film.
Mark Thomson - Live panel discussions and Q&A for YouTube streaming.
Emesha Rudolf - Apply to Screen Australia for development funding
Oliver Potter - Write and direct a short film.
Joel Wilson - Complete final draft of a short film script.
Tom Roberts - Make a short documentary.
Cathy Allen - Create a series bible for a TV pitch.
Ben Morton - Write and direct a short film.
Caleb Schenk - Do research for a short documentary
Felix Jarvis - Make a music video
Patrick Foster - TBC
Victoria Bremner - TBC