Emma Wilson donated 2020-03-11 20:09:17 +1100
Thanks for booking equipment, tickets or registering for a course with Wide Angle Tasmania. If you'd like to pay online, you can do that here!
Please click the 'other' amount and enter the amount on the invoice. You will be redirected to paypal where you can pay using your credit card or paypal account.
If you already have an invoice number already, please reference that so that we can track your payment.
You will receive a receipt from paypal that the payment has been made. WAT will email you an invoice once we have received confirmation that the funds have been received.
Cheers! Any problems, please contact us on 6223 8344 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgDonate
Emma Wilson wants to volunteer 2017-08-09 21:05:53 +1000Do you have some time and skills to help get WAT's new centre ready to open?
Towards the end of July we'll be in touch with some dates for working bees and moving dates - please sign up if you would like us to contact you directly.
Thanks! Become a volunteer
Emma Wilson donated 2016-08-30 10:31:43 +1000
Annual membership to WAT connects you with the Tasmanian screen sector and allows you to access a range of benefits:
- receive a 30% discount when you hire production equipment or venue space with WAT
- be part of the WAT crew and/or production company database - a great way to profile your skills, connect with others and gain referrals for work opportunities
- access initiatives and professional development opportunities including workshops and events
- apply for equipment subsidy and sponsorship
- low cost production insurance for eligible projects
- receive an hour-long consultation with the WAT production team
- apply to advertise your project or event through the WAT newsletter
- access WAT Shares, a time bank resource for practitioners to exchange skills
- access to Screen Entrepreneurs, a resource hub focusing on the core entrepreneurial areas of business skills and planning.
Thanks for joining us!Donate
Emma Wilson - Producer and Production Manager
Emma has worked in the Tasmanian film industry since 2012 on various productions ranging from Short and Feature Films, to web series, TV series and commercials. Emma has experience in most departments, from Runner to Unit, but generally AD, Production or more recently Producer. Emma is keen to help build up the Tasmanian film industry from within, utilising the talented cast and crew and the beautiful locations this state has to offer.
2017 Producer - "Grey Matters" - Proof of Concept
2017 Producer's Attachment - "The Nightingale" - feature film
2016 Producer - "Tasmania by Massimo Mele" - lifestyle pilot
2015 Producer - "Love Train" - Raw Nerve short film
2015 Production Manager - "The Top of the Hill" - short film for Rolf de Heer
2014 Production Manager - "Nulton" SBS web series pilot
2014 Producer - "Nameless" - short film
2014 Production Secretary/Script Assistant - "The Kettering Incident" - TV Series
2013 Producer's Attachment - "Noirhouse" - ABC iView web series
2013 Production Manager - "Blue Shirt Green Tie" - Raw Nerve short film
2013 Production Manager - "Hormones - The Musical" - Raw Nerve short film