Annual company membership is available to production companies, schools, private businesses and NFP organisations who wish to access the company benefits including:
- receive a 30% discount every time you hire production equipment from WAT
- be listed in the production company database - a great way to profile your business, connect with others and gain referrals for work opportunities from WAT
Company membership also entitles you to two annual memberships for the owners or staff of your business. Each individual is entitled to the range of member benefits including:
- receive a 30% discount when you hire production equipment or venue space with WAT
- access initiatives and professional development opportunities including workshops and events
- apply for equipment subsidy and sponsorship
- low cost production insurance for eligible projects
- receive an hour-long consultation with the WAT production team
- apply to advertise your project or event through the WAT newsletter
- access WAT Shares, a time bank resource for practitioners to exchange skills
Thanks for joining us!Donate
Dave Flower has worked in commercial television for more than 20 years. Starting in the industry fresh out of school, it was inevitable Dave would end up working in television. His parents both worked in television, so it was only natural that Dave’s exposure to television would rub off.
After working his way through every facet of studio production and on-air presentation, Dave took to producing. Since then he has worked in most areas of the industry, from current affairs, promo directing, field producing and post production documentary to name a few.
In addition, Dave has been integral in setting up a production company in India for the Nine Network. After working as Senior Producer on A Current Affair, Dave was offered the role as Executive Producer for Papua New Guinea’s EMTV commercial station. After this posting Dave worked for shows such as; Getaway, The Hothouse, 20 to 1, Big Brother, Queensland Escapes, The Rok Adventure and some others he can’t remember.
It is fair to say Dave is passionate about television. If he’s not making it, he’s watching it and if he’s not watching it, he’s always talking about it.
I am pretty versatile when it comes to TV production. From concepts and script writing, to producing and directing in the field and seeing a project through post-production, I'm pretty comfortable in various roles. Actually, if you want someone to drive your crew around and do ground logistics, I'm up for that as well. After 20 years in the industry, I still love everything about TV.