Benjamin Nelan donated 2021-03-20 20:56:57 +1100
Annual membership to WAT connects you with the Tasmanian screen sector and allows you to access a range of benefits:
- receive a 30% discount when you hire production equipment or venue space with WAT
- be part of the WAT crew and/or production company database - a great way to profile your skills, connect with others and gain referrals for work opportunities
- access initiatives and professional development opportunities including workshops and events
- apply for equipment subsidy and sponsorship
- low cost production insurance for eligible projects
- receive an hour-long consultation with the WAT production team
- apply to advertise your project or event through the WAT newsletter
- access WAT Shares, a time bank resource for practitioners to exchange skills
- access to Screen Entrepreneurs, a resource hub focusing on the core entrepreneurial areas of business skills and planning.
Thanks for joining us!Donate
Best known for making better film posters than films, Benjamin is the brooding and poetic nightmare-child seen in 2013's MyState Film Festival short film, 'Control,' which kicked off his exhilarating career of never leaving the house.
When he's not writing about himself in third person, Benjamin is producing video content, motion graphics, 3D animation, websites and slowly tanning himself in the light of a fairly bright computer monitor.
Past companies he's produced content for include: BC Film AUS, The Common Good, act. Banking, Antler Images, Ignite Digi, Culture Kings and Quest Hotels.
Motion Graphics Designer, Content Creator, Martian