Jack Weltman-Jansen donated 2016-09-04 19:11:44 +1000
Annual membership to WAT connects you with the Tasmanian screen sector and allows you to access a range of benefits:
- receive a 30% discount when you hire production equipment or venue space with WAT
- be part of the WAT crew and/or production company database - a great way to profile your skills, connect with others and gain referrals for work opportunities
- access initiatives and professional development opportunities including workshops and events
- apply for equipment subsidy and sponsorship
- low cost production insurance for eligible projects
- receive an hour-long consultation with the WAT production team
- apply to advertise your project or event through the WAT newsletter
- access WAT Shares, a time bank resource for practitioners to exchange skills
- access to Screen Entrepreneurs, a resource hub focusing on the core entrepreneurial areas of business skills and planning.
Thanks for joining us!Donate
The Ikan V-8000HDMI is an 8" LCD monitor designed for high- and standard-definition video monitoring, providing ample resolution to determine focus in both 1080i or 720p modes. The unit comes fully featured with multiple connections, including component and composite video, S-Video, as well as HDMI.
The Ninja Blade is a simple to operate production recorder, monitor and playback deck. It offers a touchscreen, at 325ppi 179-degree viewing, 400nit brightness and multi-frequency (48/50/60Hz) operation. The capacitive touch panel gives quick response times and gesture capability. The monitor includes a comprehensive tool set that any test engineer would be proud of – a full waveform monitor, RGB parade display, luma overlay and vectorscope with zoom. You get focus peaking with multiple levels and colors for ease of use, false color in two modes, zebra 0-100% fully adjustable and blue-only for that quick exposure check!
A capable and eager filmmaker that has been interested in directing film from a young age, left Rosny with a level 4 Certificate in Screen and Media in 2014 and has worked in a number of small jobs on plenty of local projects, most recent of which being a small role on the Kettering Incident in 2014. Costume Assistant: The Kettering Incident (2014) Director: One Step Closer (2014)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_x_ImFbs1Cc Writer: Butcher (2014)- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrxrSTNSfiA Gaffer: Slick Timing (2014) Runner: Nulton (2014) the Rope Taut (2014)