Applications close Feb 3 - click through for the guidelines and application form
Are you an emerging Producer, Director or Screenwriter who needs to get their head around the exciting world of legal agreements, financing and IP? Then this course is for you.
AFTRS (Australian Film and Television Radio School) and Wide Angle Tasmania are offering a scholarship to attend a two day Legal essentials Workshop in Sydney on March 14 and March 15, 2020.
During the two days David Whealy and Elle Curran from DWA Entertainment Lawyers will demystify the essentials, covering the key legal concepts for screen production (film, TV and online). Read more here https://www.aftrs.edu.au/short-course/legal-essentials/
The scholarship includes:
- Free enrolment in the course
- Return flights to Sydney (from Hobart or Launceston) and $200 towards accommodation/transfers/meals.
I’m interested – what do I do now?
- Check out the course description – if you have questions about the course itself, please contact AFTRS
- To discuss the scholarship application and the activities/materials that the successful scholarship recipient would need to agree to, contact Wide Angle Tasmania to discuss
- submit a completed application form, brief bio (no more than 150 words) and CV to [email protected] by Feb 3, 2020
- Please note that an administrative processing fee will be charged for each application. $15 for WAT members. $80 for non-WAT members (this fee includes a 12 month WAT membership)
‘Supported by Screen Tasmania’s Industry Development program’