Applications close October 14, 2019. Download the application package here.
AFTRS (Australian Film and Television Radio School) and Wide Angle Tasmania are offering a scholarship to attend a two day Production Accounting Fundamentals Workshop in Sydney on November 18 – November 19, 2019.
“This two-day intensive workshop introduces the specialized skills of film and television production accounting to those with little accounting experience. You will explore the tasks and requirements of a Production Accountant during pre-Production, production and post-production. Taught by experts from Moneypenny Accounting.” Read more here https://www.aftrs.edu.au/short-course/production-accounting-fundamentals/
The scholarship includes:
- Free enrolment in the course
- Return flights to Sydney (from Hobart or Launceston) and $200 towards accommodation/transfers/meals.
Am I eligible?
This opportunity is only available to current financial WAT members. Call 6223 8344 to check your membership status before applying.
How will you decide who receives the scholarship?
Wide Angle Tasmania’s Executive Director will make a decision based on the applications that are received. All applicants will be notified with 7 days of the closing date of the outcome.
I’m interested – what do I do now?
- Check out the course description – if you have questions about the course itself, please contact AFTRS
- To discuss the scholarship application and the activities/materials that the successful scholarship recipient would need to agree to, contact Wide Angle Tasmania to discuss
- submit a completed application form by October 14, 2019 to [email protected] along with a brief bio (no more than 150 words) and a CV.