Amy Brown commented on get in touch 2017-05-26 16:20:27 +1000Hi Guys, I just joined WAT and would like to register and pay for the 2 day Pieter De Vries workshop but the site is asking for a special code to take advantage of the WAT members price. Can you help me out with this? thanks, Amy
Phone: 03 6223 8344
Opening hours: 10am - 4pm
Monday - Friday, Closed Public Holidays
Visit us: 6 Washington Street, South Hobart
Directions: Enter via the steps off Washington Street to the left of the public toilet. If you require flat access you can enter via the soccer ground gates to the right of our building. Call and we'll open the rear door.
Amy Brown donated 2017-05-26 16:01:23 +1000
Annual concession membership is available at a discount to holders of a Health Care card or Seniors card.
WAT membership connects you with the Tasmanian screen sector and allows you to access a range of benefits:
- receive a 30% discount when you hire production equipment or venue space with WAT
- be part of the WAT crew and/or production company database - a great way to profile your skills, connect with others and gain referrals for work opportunities
- access initiatives and professional development opportunities including workshops and events
- apply for equipment subsidy and sponsorship
- low cost production insurance for eligible projects
- receive an hour-long consultation with the WAT production team
- apply to advertise your project or event through the WAT newsletter
- access WAT Shares, a time bank resource for practitioners to exchange skills
Thanks for joining us!Donate
Amy Brown donated 2017-07-21 17:18:15 +1000
Thanks for booking equipment, tickets or registering for a course with Wide Angle Tasmania. If you'd like to pay online, you can do that here!
Please click the 'other' amount and enter the amount on the invoice. You will be redirected to paypal where you can pay using your credit card or paypal account.
If you already have an invoice number already, please reference that so that we can track your payment.
You will receive a receipt from paypal that the payment has been made. WAT will email you an invoice once we have received confirmation that the funds have been received.
Cheers! Any problems, please contact us on 6223 8344 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgDonate