WAT shares is a timebank for Tasmanian screen practitioners that is the first stage of creating a more self-sustaining screen community. It enables WAT members to exchange their skills and experiences without using cash via a simple online platform. When members share their knowledge or expertise they receive WAT shares that can be exchanged with others in our community. Give an hour, receive an hour. It's an exciting new way to learn skills, build businesses and be mentored.
The WAT shares website is currently being developed and will be launched in early 2018. This pilot project is supported by the Tasmanian Community Fund
Amy Brown commented on get in touch 2017-05-26 16:20:27 +1000Hi Guys, I just joined WAT and would like to register and pay for the 2 day Pieter De Vries workshop but the site is asking for a special code to take advantage of the WAT members price. Can you help me out with this? thanks, Amy
Amy Brown donated 2017-05-26 16:01:23 +1000
Annual concession membership is available at a discount to holders of a Health Care card or Seniors card.
WAT membership connects you with the Tasmanian screen sector and allows you to access a range of beneifts:
- receive a 30% discount when you hire production equipment from WAT
- be part of the WAT crew directory - a great way to profile your skills, connect with others and gain referrals for work opportunities
- access initiatives and professional development opportunities that WAT offers
- apply for equipment subsidy and sponsorship
- low cost production insurance for eligible projects
- receive an hour-long consultation with the WAT production team
- apply to advertise your project or event through the WAT newsletter
Thanks for joining us!Donate
Amy Brown donated 2017-07-21 17:18:15 +1000
Thanks for booking equipment, tickets or registering for a course with Wide Angle Tasmania. If you'd like to pay online, you can do that here!
Please click the 'other' amount and enter the amount on the invoice. You will be redirected to paypal where you can pay using your credit card or paypal account.
If you already have an invoice number already, please reference that so that we can track your payment.
You will receive a receipt from paypal that the payment has been made. WAT will email you an invoice once we have received confirmation that the funds have been received.
Cheers! Any problems, please contact us on 6223 8344 or email firstname.lastname@example.orgDonate